And yes, we're talking the same Frank Rich who once made Broadway divas shake in their shoes for fear of a bad review from his pen. He's left his theatre criticism behind for really intelligent political commentary. I never fail to learn something from Rich's column each Sunday. Maybe I want to be Frank Rich when I grow up. Hmmmmmm . . . .
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Why I Love Sundays
And yes, we're talking the same Frank Rich who once made Broadway divas shake in their shoes for fear of a bad review from his pen. He's left his theatre criticism behind for really intelligent political commentary. I never fail to learn something from Rich's column each Sunday. Maybe I want to be Frank Rich when I grow up. Hmmmmmm . . . .
Labels:
Frank Rich,
Maureen Dowd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment