So here we go:
1. Bill Clinton still has it. And by it I mean charisma . . .and my heart.
2. Doesn't Joe Biden kick ass, y'all? I told you!
3. Beau Biden is DREAMY!
4. This is my plea to the Democratic party: I want to be delegate! Seriously, I'll do whatever it takes. I'll dance in the aisles to Kool and the Gang. I'll wave whatever poster you put in my hands. I'll cover myself in flair. I'll even wear the goofy hats! Please, please, please! (Unfortunately, as my sis points out, we live in a saturated blue county with a lot of very influencial Dems who get that gig. As she said, "If you wanna go to the convention, it's time you moved someplace red and just take over the Democratic party there.")
5. That shade of blue was very lovely on Hillary.
6. Michelle Obama might want to develop a better poker face. Her fear/dislike of Bill Clinton during his speech was truly palpable.
7. Nancy Pelosi was stylin' last night in that fancy blue suit she was rocking. That's the bonus of having a woman chairperson -- she knows how to dress for the occasion! I also quite loved it when she "demanded" a hug from Obama rather than the handshake/cheek kiss combo the other women on the stage were getting.
8. Thanks, CNN, for ruining the surprise that Obama was in the house AND was going to appear onstage with Biden. You stole Jill's moment!
9. Jill Biden reminds me of someone I know, but I'm not sure who. Help me!
10. If I can't be a delegate, I want to be the dj at the convention. I could pick some seriously rockin' tunes and get that joint jumping. I would also get rid of the live band playing the muzak versions of songs. Give me the real thing, people!